The Fountain students is a place where any student can belong, become who they are made to be in christ, and go out and change the world!
Grant Adams is our Student Pastor. He joined the team in October of 2018 and has a passion to see students grow closer to Jesus! He is married to Bridgette who is a 5th grade teacher in Gwinnett County. They've spent time serving God in downtown Atlanta, missions in India, children's and student minstry in Texas and now here! They both love the outdoors and adventure.
We are so grateful that you would allow us the opportunity to spend time with your students during their faith journey. However, we understand that this is a team effort! What we do is only supplemental to the growth and discipleship that goes on at home. So, if there's ever anyway that we can serve you or your family, don't hesitate to let us know!
It's our goal Create an environment where middle school and high school students can:
- Any student no matter their race, color, creed, sexual orientation, financial status, or family situation is welcome to join us
- We regularly encourage our students to invite their friends, and do our best to make our ministry something worth inviting someone to
Become Who They Are Made to Be in Christ
- We regularly teach our students God's plan/purpose for their lives and encourage them to develop an ongoing and growing relationship with Jesus through prayer, community, and the Bible
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Change the World
- We provide opportunities throughout the year to serve our immediate community and those in other communities through camps or mission projects
- We teach our students that being a Christ follower cannot be seperated from Christ's mission: to love and serve all people and share the Gospel with them